Scientists, scholars, clinicians and students with an interest in evolutionary medicine are welcome to join ISEMPH.
- Members get reduced meeting fees
- Early notice about events and funding opportunities
- A $1000 discount on publication fees for articles in the Society’s journal, Evolution, Medicine & Public Health
- The ability to collaborate with other members to help develop the field of evolutionary medicine
- 2016 meeting in Durham, North Carolina June 22-25.
- 2017 meeting in Groningen, Netherlands August 18-20 in conjunction with the XVIth European Society for Evolutionary Biology meeting.
- 2018 meeting in Zurich, Switzerland in late July or early August hosted by the University of Zurich, Institute of Evolution and Medicine.
There are several types of memberships available in 1 year (2015-16), 3 year (2015-2018), or lifetime levels.
- Student: 1 year $20, 3 year $50
- Postdoc/Resident: 1 year $40, 3 year $100
- Faculty/Others: 1 year $100, 3 year $200
- Lifetime membership: $1,000
- Lifetime sponsor (meeting fees waived): $5,000