There are three ways to be involved in the International Society for Evolution, Medicine & Public Health:
1. Become a member.
2. Add your information to the Directory.
3. Join the EvMedNetwork email list to get very occasional updates about major new news in the field.
1. Join the Society
- Discounts on meeting fees
- Discounts on oxford press publications
- $1000 discount on publishing fees in Evolution, Medicine & Public Health
- Early info about future meetings and funding opportunities
- Join now to receive membership for 2016, and all of 2017.
Memberships are available for 1 year (2015-16), 3 year (2015-2018), or lifetime.
- Student: 1 year $20, 3 year $50
- Postdoc/Resident: 1 year $40, 3 year $100
- Faculty/Others: 1 year $100, 3 year $200
- Lifetime membership: $1,000
- Lifetime sponsor (meeting fees waived): $5,000
2. Add your information to the Evolution and Medicine Directory
This online searchable database connects people with interests in evolutionary medicine. You may add your info to the directory to connect with others in the field. Society members are automatically added to the directory.
3. Join the EvMed Email List
This email lists sends out occasional information about events and opportunities including meetings, courses in evolutionary medicine, and new resources in the field. Members and directory addressees are automatically added to this email list. You may unsubscribe at any time. Emails are never shared with other parties.Subscribe to our email list